Pages without language links
The following pages do not link to other language versions.
Showing below up to 12 results in range #101 to #112.
- Robust calibration of hierarchical population models for heterogeneous cell populations
- Scalable Parameter Estimation for Genome-Scale Biochemical Reaction Networks
- Simultaneous Improvement in the Precision, Accuracy and Robustness of Label-free Proteome Quantification by Optimizing Data Manipulation Chains
- Software platform for high-throughput glycomics
- Test title
- Testing structural identifiability by a simple scaling method
- The effects of nonignorable missing data on label-free mass spectrometry proteomics experiments
- The impact of sample imbalance on identifying differentially expressed genes
- Toward a gold standard for benchmarking gene set enrichment analysis
- Tracking for parameter and state estimation in possibly misspecified partially observed linear Ordinary Differential Equations
- Which missing value imputation method to use in expression profiles: a comparative study and two selection schemes